December 11, 2009

The Posters of Frankenstein :
Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl, New Alternate Posters



Here are two variants in an elegant series of posters for Yoshihiro Nishimura‘s Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl (2009).

Poster above features a highly romanticized image of the two protagonists. The second poster focuses on Shôjo Furanken (Frankenstein Girl) in Geisha costume, a companion piece to the film’s original poster that showcased Vampire Girl in her schoolgirl outfit, also with the Tokyo Tower as background.



Related:
Original poster, and Alternate poster for Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl


6 comments:

Ormsby said...

Very cool. I really want to see this movie, it looks crazy.

Max the drunken severed head said...

Not since FRANKENHOOKER have I been this excited to see a motion picture!

Michael Jones said...

I prefer this poster (for obvious reasons) but am disappointed that it only played a couple of weeks in a small theatre in Tokyo. You all will be able to see it before I will!

Bilal said...

Add Your Blog In Free Link Exchange Directory Service

http://freelinkexchange.weebly.com/index.html

Emme Toaye said...

Looks really interesting, great pictures and great blog.

Vampire Girl said...

I love blood and gore, but I have to admit that even this film was too much for me. It was just so ridiculous. Check out my review. Glad I saw it, but it's definitely a one time thing.