October 1, 2008

Halloween Countdown 2008



It’s October, and the Great Halloween Countdown of 2008 has begun!

Bloggers all over the blogging blogosphere are posting monster and Halloween related goodies all month long. Some of them have even committed to posting every day! I can’t meet that kind of rhythm on Frankensteinia, but I do keep a daily schedule on my other blog, Monster Crazy. Be sure to pop over there and have a look!

I want to thank Jon Knutson of Random Acts of Geekery for inviting me to participate in this year’s Halloween Countdown.

A complete and very impressive list of participants appears on John Rozum’s blog. There’ll be tons of spooky fun posted all this month, just click away and enjoy. It’s a great way to discover new blogs, too!

Illustration: The rare, highly sought, 1960s Frankenstein Halloween Bucket.


4 comments:

Heather T - sloCooking said...

Happy Halloween! I like your blog. Have you seen - www.gothtober.com? It's an internet advent calendar just for Halloween?

Pierre Fournier said...

Happy Trick or Treats to you, too!

Gothober looks like fun. Thanks for the link.

John Rozum said...

Pierre, your posts are always worth the wait, which never seems very long. I'm loving Monster Crazy as well. It's a great place for a daily dose of monster eye candy.

Arbogast said...

Who do I have to kill, a la Peter Cushing in The Skull, to get that Frankenstein bucket?

I'm sorry... whom.