May 12, 2009

Mickey's Frankenstein Figurines


It’s two pop culture icons rolled into one. Medicom Toys of Japan has revealed pictures of its new vinyl figures of Mickey Mouse in full Frankenstein mode.

At top, Mickey appears as a stiff-limbed Teenage Frankenstein, standing some six and a half inches high, with a bolted flat head and a blue smurf-like complexion. Below, it’s Evil Mickey from the 1995 short Runaway Brain that featured a giant Frankenstein Monster.

Beautifully sculpted, these collectibles are scheduled for an October ’09 release and should run over 100$ apiece.


Related:
Frankenstein Meets Mickey Mouse


8 comments:

filo said...

superbe ! je crois que je vais mettre une option dessus ;)

César Alcapone said...

Hi, I love your blog...
Do you know this?
http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/plush-toys-FRANKENSTEIN.html

César Alcapone said...

Oh, OK! I just had saw your post in january!
Sorry!

Scott said...

I love Disney and (of course Frankie)! Thanks for pointing these out! I have to get at least one of them.

monsterscholar said...

How big are they? I'm not sure I'd want to spend 100s of dollars on a figurine the size of a Pokemon.

Peter said...

This was my favorite character when I was a kid. It is still my favorite. Now it's time to avail Email Support for more information.

Traffic Lawyer Hanover VA said...

Very good news is shared in this article. It is very intresting article. I suggest you to keep publishing article like these.

marshtravis said...

People who want to immigrate to the United States from India usually begin by choosing the right visa category, filling out the necessary paperwork, obtaining the necessary supporting documentation, and sending the application to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or the closest embassy or consulate.
how to apply for us immigration from india